Monday, August 12, 2013

Bout That Time....

Ok Kiddos!
It's Bout That Time... Today is the day I head out to Kuwait! I am feeling a plethora of emotions right now, excitement, nervousness, sadness, happiness, joy... to sum it all up, I have bats (not butterflies) in my tummy... and they are flapping their wings hard, like you see when a bunch of them fly out of the cave at night! I have my life narrowed down to 3 suitcases and an action packer and I'm laying here looking around at a gazillion things I could still take with me. I'm going to miss so much here in the A! 
Things I'll Miss:
My Mommy     My bathroom and kitchen        My church        Pinky (I really wish I could bring her)       Chou Lee's           Walmart in the middle of the night           Pigging out at Mary Mac's with my mom and cousin        After church QT with my mom over lunch         ALLLLL of my favorite stores where everybody knows my name          Laughing for hours over the most stupid stuff with Adam              My Poodah (Kennedi)      Complaining about the rain,.. then about the heat (Yeah, I know I'm moving into heat like Satan's farts)           Watching My babies grow up at my old school.....  OF COURSE I could go on and on and on... but I'll stop for now.

Here's my route... I leave ATL  and go to Chicago then to Abu Dhabi then to Kuwait... should take juuust about a whole day (20+ hrs)! SO, I will bid you adieu and I will catch you on the flip side! <3

3 comments:

  1. You will do well cuz and good idea to have this blog so we can follow you

    A. Milford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becareful!! Miss u already!! Love u buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embarking on a new chapter when the last chapter was good can be tough. Go on we got you on this end. Learn new cultures,meet new people,try new foods & most of all bless them by teaching and giving your all. I must say your BRAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete